[R] incomplete gamma function with negative arguments

Ximing Wu wuximing05 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:30:54 CEST 2012

Dear list,

Is there an incomplete gamma function in R that can take negative
arguments? If not, pointers to its implementation will be greatly
appreciated.

I know the 'Igamma' function in 'zipfR' package. However, Igamma(a,x)
only takes positive x. (When x is negative, this function should return
a value that is complex. Matlab function 'gammainc' can handle negative
arguments. But it is an internal Matlab function, so I don't get to see
how it is done.)

Thanks! X.W.