[R] array complexity for the MH test

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 16:53:27 CEST 2012

On Jun 24, 2012, at 5:30 AM, francogrex wrote:

> Thanks for your answer. The answer advertises your VCD package,
> which by the
> way is a very nice package that I use and recommend for everyone
> doing such
> kind of data analysis. However if you really examine the answer you
> gave me,
> it does not really or specifically answer my question.

That's true but neither does your question offer a reproducible
example, nor does you response offer the context of either the
original question or the response. The thought I had looking at the
original was to wonder why you were not using logistic regression or
Poisson regression.

> Sent from  Nabble.com.

As always  >>>>>>>>>

--