[R] Help with a repeating process

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 18:04:19 CEST 2012

On Jun 24, 2012, at 11:37 AM, tbowlo wrote:

> Perhaps an easier coding that shows what I want would be this:
>
>> for(i in 1:nrow(ret)) {
> + retT=ret[1+i:252+i,]}

You should be thinking about what will happen in that indexing
operation when the loop pushes 'i' above nrow(ret)-251

(You may want to look at the 'embed' function, once that is, after you
have correctly sorted out your understanding of the "dimensions" of
this extraction.)

> Thank you so much for your time and help!
>
> --

And you should learn that rhelp is NOT on Nabble and that the list
rules say that you should be posting context for your
postings  ...even when (or perhaps especially when) you are amending
earlier requests for help.

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT