[R] Fwd: Rgraphviz installation problem

Anton Gerostathos antonios.gerostathos at windowslive.com
Sun Jun 24 18:53:12 CEST 2012

Thank you
removing everything and reinstalling while respecting every instruction did
not change anything...
evidently, I was too optimistic when thinking that the problem was caused by
something so simple... I continue to strive with it but, at least, I know
where not to look for the solution.
Regards

Anton Gerostathos