[R] Simulating web requests

Mohan Radhakrishnan mohanr at fss.co.in
Wed Jun 27 12:58:09 CEST 2012

Homework ? You mean the question is at a high level.

I use R. It is just the simulation part that I am investigating. Several
papers on Capacity Planning that I am working on are useful for
analyzing log traffic using R for GOF tests etc. But I am not able to
find many papers on using R or r-java to generate traffic that simulates
distributions. SciPY could be useful here but it looks like interfacing
R and Java can help.

Maybe I am on the wrong track here but the only other option seems to be
expensive simulators.

Mohan