[R] lm without intercept, false R-squared

Christof Kluß ckluss at gfo.uni-kiel.de
Wed Jun 27 10:32:51 CEST 2012

for example the same model with intercept R² = 0.6, without intercept R²
= 0.9 and higher. In my definition of R², R² has to be equal or less
without intercept

I do not know what R shows, but in the summary of the model without
intercept it does not show the R² of the regression line.

When I run a regression I like to have the R² of the regression line and
not something else. ;)