[R] Filling In Grid based on 0 and 1

vp726 vanessampatterson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 18:06:17 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm wondering if I can do this in R.  I have a data set with questions
(x-value) and respondents (y-value).  If the respondent answered the
question they get a 1 and if the respondent didn't answer the question they
have a 0.  Is there anyway where I can graph something similar to a grid
where if a person answered a questions (value of 1) a cell gets shaded and
if a person didn't answer (value 0) the cell doesn't get shaded.