[R] How can I make a list using aggregate function?

sureshraj sureshmallikaraj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:58:30 CEST 2012

Hi friends,

   I need to generate a list, that should contain the quantile value of one
column in a data frame. while I am compiling this one i am facing one bug,,
Really I cannot find out that where the problem has occurred?  Could any one
help me to come out from this bug??

Here is the code,
data <- lapply(comb.data$zFE, function(x) aggregate(x,
by=list(comb.data[["sequence"]]), quantile, probs=c(0.5,0.8,0.9), na.rm=T))

And I am facing bug like this,
"Error in aggregate.data.frame(as.data.frame(x), ...) :
  arguments must have same length"

Thanks,
Suresh