[R] Help

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Jun 29 10:29:47 CEST 2012

Hi

It seems to me that it can be done by ggplot2 package. However I do not
understand what is three boxplots one on top of another? How could you see
the bottom boxplot when it is twice overplotted?

library(ggplot2)
p <- ggplot(mtcars, aes(factor(cyl), mpg))
p + geom_boxplot(aes(fill = factor(vs)))

Regards
Petr