[R] SVY: variance inflation factor VIF with complex survey

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jun 29 15:16:04 CEST 2012

Dear Diana,

I'm not sure that I entirely understand your question, but the vif() function in the car package should work, I think, with objects produced by svyglm(), since the latter inherit from "lm" and since the vif.lm() method works from the covariance matrix of the coefficients.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/