[R] estimating parameters of a model

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 15:34:28 CEST 2012

On Jun 28, 2012, at 10:45 PM, Myo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am about to conduct an experiment of temperature dependent
> development of
> an insect. Here I would like to know is if I could be able to find the
> parameters of the models what I will use in data analysis with R
> program.
>
> I have found some other softwares that can be used for parameter
> estimation
> but liscence would be needed, not open source. So I prefer to use R
> langauge
> if it is reliable for my data analysis.

I do not think that this is sufficiently specific to admit much of an
answer. The Task Views at CRAN may help you:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/

Particular possibilities

ChemPhys 	Chemometrics and Computational Physics
DifferentialEquations 	Differential Equations
Environmetrics	Analysis of Ecological and Environmental Data
Pharmacokinetics 	Analysis of Pharmacokinetic Data

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT