[R] Simple mean trajectory (ordinal variable)

torvon torvon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 02:48:40 CEST 2012

I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware that I should attach data (and can't, because I
must not disclose them).

Thanks for helping me get rid of the individual points, I'm now trying to
get standard errors and - more importantly - parallel lines for different
values of a variable, e.g. history of depression YES=line1 , NO=line2.

Adding group=variable, in the xyplot argument doesn't have any effect.

Sorry, I really did read through the xyplot document and the help, and
googled this problem, but found no solution.

-T