[R] Help

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat Jun 30 16:04:25 CEST 2012

   Hi Hannah,
   I have run both the original code and the code copied from the email and
   both seem to work just fine.
   I don't know why you are getting that error message.   Do you have both
   ggplot2 and reshape2 loaded?  Still that should not give you the error
   message you are getting. In fact given the data I supplied, I just don't
   understand what it is trying to say.
   I cannot even find a function [1]rq.fit.br.  Perhaps some other library that
   you have loaded is masking something in ggplot2 or reshape2.  Can any more
   savvy R users comment here?
   Here is a link to the output  which I think sounds like what you want.

   [2]http://www.mediafire.com/i/?sgc2evfen5vvckb
   It  only  has two columns of data since I'm too lazy to do more but in
   principle it does any number as along at the output device can show it.
   Here  is  my sessionInfo() in case we have some serious differences in
   settings.
   sessionInfo()
   R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
   Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu (32-bit)
   locale:
    [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
    [3] LC_TIME=en_CA.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
    [5] LC_MONETARY=en_CA.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
    [7] LC_PAPER=C                 LC_NAME=C
    [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
   [11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_CA.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C
   attached base packages:
   other attached packages:
   [1] reshape2_1.2.1 ggplot2_0.9.1
    [1]      colorspace_1.1-1        dichromat_1.2-4         digest_0.5.2
   grid_2.15.1
    [5]       labeling_0.1            MASS_7.3-18             memoise_0.1
   munsell_0.3
    [9]    plyr_1.7.1            proto_0.3-9.2         RColorBrewer_1.0-5
   scales_0.2.1
   [13] stringr_0.6

   John Kane
   Kingston ON Canada