[R] package.skeleton only exports the first 73 lines of code

jeff_hawkes j.hawkes at noc.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 19:30:50 CET 2012

Hi all, apologies for the ignorance I'm about to describe:

I'm trying to create a .r file for a function I've written (~300 lines of
code).  The function is called 'total' and I've entered the most simple
package.skeleton:

package.skeleton(name="test", list=c("total"))

The export works fine (it creates sub folders for R, man, and DESCRIPTION,
NAMESPACE and read-and-delete-me files, but  total.r is only 73 lines long
and the code stops in the middle of a phrase.

Is there a character limit to the export, or am I failing to do something
more complicated here?

Thanks,
Jeff