[R] 632 estimator using boot package

Jin Minming jminming at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 19:47:47 CET 2012

Hello Frank,

Thanks for your advice.

I also used the validation using rms package. The results from rms indicate that the linear model used in my project is overfitted around 0.1 in terms of R2. But, the results from using ordinary boot method in boot package suggest the mean of R2 is even higher than the original one.  Then I guess maybe direclty using Boot package may not be a good idea for assessing the overfitting in the regression.

Jim