[R] TXT-file with R to SPS-file

Aims ameliestanzel at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 18:00:08 CET 2012

Hey,

for a statistical analysis I have to work with some micro dates in SPSS.
I only have txt-files though (any further details concerning the format or
something like that, I don´t have. I can only see a lot of numbers when I
open it). On the same page I found another Download especially for R. I
downloaded those files to, they have names like: dicPNAD2006.R or
dicPNAD2006supl.R.
I have the R software ((R 2.14.2 GUI 1.50 Leopard build 64-bit (6126)) on my
Mac. But I can´t read the data or I don´t know the right orders. I also have
an Readme File (it is in portuguese) but for me it´s too unexact. But I
think the main orders are:

le.pesquisa(dicionario, pathname.in, pathname.out=NA, codigos, nomes=NA,
quant=NA,
tbloco=2000)

as well as

library(IBGEPesq)
data(dicPNAD2005)
caminho.microdados <- file.path("E:","DADOS","PES2005.TXT")
dados <- le.pesquisa(dicionario=dicpes2005, pathname.in=caminho.microdados,
pathname.out="dados.Rdata",
codigos=c("V4703","V4704","V4705","V4707","V4729"),
nomes=c("ANOSEST","CONDATV","CONDOCP","HTRAB","PESO"),
quant=408148)

my software dosen´t know the le.pesquisa variable and I Don´t know how to
register it.
The Files I got on the following homepage (DADOS holds the txt-files and
LEITURA EM R the .R files)

http://www.ibge.gov.br/home/estatistica ... dados.shtm

I´d be very thankful for help!
Greetings