[R] Sampling problems

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:04:39 CET 2012

You could make a vector containing the number of TRUE values that
makes up 80% of your data, and the number of FALSE values that makes
up 20% of your data. Use sample() to reorder it, then use it to divide
your dataset.

If you had provided a reproducible example, I could write you code.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org