[R] Re : ADL in auto.arima [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Pascal Oettli kridox at ymail.com
Thu Mar 8 03:06:38 CET 2012

Hi Richard,

Could you provide a reproducible example?

Regards,
Pascal

________________________________
De : GAO  Richard <richard.gao at customs.gov.au>
À : r-help at r-project.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi 8 mars 2012 10h10
Objet : [R] ADL in auto.arima [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Hi,

I am trying to run ADL model by using auto.arima in package "forecast".
I put two time series,x and xreg, in the formula, but got message: Error
in nsdiffs(xx) : Non seasonal data. Any one can tell how to use it?

Thanks
Richard

IMPORTANT:

* This transmission is intended for the use of the addressee only and might contain sensitive or legally privileged information. If you are NOT the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the author immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

* The Australian Customs and Border Protection Service DOES NOT AUTHORISE the recipient to further disclose this email or its contents without permission of the originator.

* Unsolicited commercial emails MUST NOT be forwarded to the originator of this transmission unless prior consent has been given.