[R] Re : Re : Adding mean line to a lattice density plot

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Mar 8 15:53:54 CET 2012

Hi

You can use this function to add arbitrary line to already plotted lattice
graph.

addLine<- function(a=NULL, b=NULL, v = NULL, h = NULL, ..., once=F) {
tcL <- trellis.currentLayout()
k<-0
for(i in 1:nrow(tcL))
  for(j in 1:ncol(tcL))
    if (tcL[i,j] > 0) {
k<-k+1
        trellis.focus("panel", j, i, highlight = FALSE)
if (once) panel.abline(a=a[k], b=b[k], v=v[k], h=h[k], ...) else
panel.abline(a=a, b=b, v=v, h=h, ...)
        trellis.unfocus()
        }
}

the usage is similar to abline in base graphics.

addLine(h=some number)

Regards
Petr

> Hi Kimmo,
>
> Unfortunately, I can't visualize the attachment. Could you provide an
> example I can reproduce?
>
> Regards,
> Pascal

layer(panel.abline(v=mean