[R] SSOAP and Chemspider: Security token?

Stravs, Michael Michael.Stravs at eawag.ch
Fri Mar 9 13:51:49 CET 2012

Dear Duncan,

thanks for the quick answer. However, I already sorted one error out - turned out that I was just stupid: The security token worked fine once I filled all the additional "required information" on the ChemSpider profile (which means the token showing up on your profile is non-functional as long as that information isn't complete - ChemSpider doesn't tell you that, or force you to fill in the information, however.)

Best,
-Michael

Message: 114