[R] help please. 2 tables, which test?

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 01:18:43 CET 2012

Just what null hypothesis are you trying to test or what question are
you trying to answer by comparing 2 matrices of different size?

I think you need to figure out what your real question is before
worrying about which test might work on it.

Trying to get your data to fit a given test rather than finding the
appropriate test or other procedure to answer your question is like
buying a new suit then having plastic surgery to make you fit the suit
rather than having the tailor modify the suit to fit you.

If you can give us more information about what your question is we
have a better chance of actually helping you.