[R] Help on subgraphs in xyplot of lattice library

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:20:34 CET 2012

What does your data look like....dput() is your friend.

Also, it'd be helpful if you could give base graphics code for
more-or-less what you are looking for (since you can do so already) as
it's pretty hard to describe graphics without pictures.

Running example(xyplot) might help you get started as well.

Michael