[R] How to plot diagonal line at any coordinate range in R

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Mar 12 07:21:10 CET 2012

I remain skeptical of the value of what you are doing, then. Anyway, don't use a slope of one in your abline function call. The easiest way to be sure what your plot ranges are is to define them yourself, and then defining the slope and intercept needed for your abline call is straightforward algebra.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing