[R] xyplot without external box

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini hzambran.newsgroups at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:21:49 CET 2012

2012/3/9 Greg Snow <538280 at gmail.com>:
> Why do you want to do this?  Lattice was not really designed to put
> just part of the graph up, but rather to create the entire graph using
> one command.

To make a long story short, you are right, I need to do this because
my knowledge with trellis graphics is not enough for creating all the
plots at once. However, In this moment I have no time for change the
whole function that produces several spplot graphics (sp package), but
I'll do it in the future.

Thanks anyway,

Mauricio
FLOODS Action
Water Resources Unit (H01)
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC)
webinfo    : http://floods.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
DISCLAIMER:
"The views expressed are purely those of the writer
and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating
an official position of the European Commission."
Linux user #454569 -- Ubuntu user #17469
"There is only one pretty child in the world,
and every mother has it."
(Chinese Proverb)
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HowToAskQuestionsTheSmartWay