[R] "gplots" packages does not work

Tue Mar 13 09:10:22 CET 2012

Hi Fernando,

2012/3/13 Fernando Pistón Pistón <fpiston at ias.csic.es>:
> Hi Steve,
>
> The suggestion of Pacal worked ok, Do you think it is neccesary to
> "update.packages"? Can I "update.packages" although the "gplots" work ok?

I don't see Pascal's suggestion, so I guess I don't know what you did
(maybe just updated catTools by itself?)

In general, it is "good form" to not use packages built w/ older
version of R in your current R install. Whether or not you want to
follow that recommended practice, I'll leave up to you.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou