[R] multi-histogram plotting

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Wed Mar 14 05:02:14 CET 2012

> * David Winsemius <qjvafrzvhf at pbzpnfg.arg> [2012-03-13 17:53:14 -0400]:
> On Mar 13, 2012, at 5:33 PM, Sam Steingold wrote:
>> I can, of course, plot log(h$density), but then the number labels will
>> be wrong.
>
> You could try apply a log transform to the appropriate component of
> the "h" object and using barplot to display the results.

that's what I said above: "plot log(h$density)".
However, the ordinate will be labeled with log values, not the original
values. how do I get the log ticks on the ordinate?

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://jihadwatch.org http://www.memritv.org