[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:38:50 CET 2012

I'm getting a 404 on the dropbox link....looking at your pastebin
link, my guess is that those numbers are in fact greater than zero,
but are very small so they appear as zeros in the print method.

If you want to send your data, it's easier to simply give us
dput(rawData) and copy and paste the result into the email thread.

I sincerely doubt that the world's most powerful and commonly used
statistical software, after 20 years of development, can't test for
something being greater than a literal.

Michael