[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:11:20 CET 2012

That sure doesn't resemble the output of dput().....

Still, I ran the following:

rawData <- read.zoo("dataout_2471_843.csv", header = TRUE, FUN =
as.chron, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M", index.column = 2, sep = ",",
aggregate = function(x) tail(x,1))
rawData$Meter.ID = NULL
rawData[rawData$KW.ch..1..set.0. > 0]

per your pastebin and everything works as one might expect.

Please repeat those commands in a fresh (--vanilla with --no-restore)
R session to verify that you still have this problem and if you still
do please give us dput(rawData) as both Bill Dunlap and I asked.


On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM, knavero <knavero at gmail.com> wrote:
> attached http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4472408/dataout_2471_843.csv
> dataout_2471_843.csv
> --
> View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/logical-test-not-functioning-correctly-on-zoo-series-what-the-hell-tp4471654p4472408.html
> Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at r-project.org mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

More information about the R-help mailing list