[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:11:20 CET 2012

That sure doesn't resemble the output of dput().....

Still, I ran the following:

rawData <- read.zoo("dataout_2471_843.csv", header = TRUE, FUN =
as.chron, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M", index.column = 2, sep = ",",
aggregate = function(x) tail(x,1))
rawData$Meter.ID = NULL
rawData[rawData$KW.ch..1..set.0. > 0]

per your pastebin and everything works as one might expect.

Please repeat those commands in a fresh (--vanilla with --no-restore)
R session to verify that you still have this problem and if you still
do please give us dput(rawData) as both Bill Dunlap and I asked.

Michael