[R] Tinn R

Zenonn87 zsolt.tarcai at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:22:00 CET 2012

I have got a solution worked for me. Make the follow steps in Administration
mode (in Win7 right click on ikon -> Run as administrator), then in Tinn-R:
R -> Configurate -> Permanaent.
Than delete the # mark from the UK and Brasil repository. Like this:

Run with hand all of the line (not just the the passage quoted above) and it
should be fine.

For me it worked. I read a lot of forum about this problem non of them
worked for me. Tried re-installation, older version, etc. So I thought maybe
the other repositories will be OK, and they were.

Good luck with that.

Windows 7 32 bit
R 2.14.1
Tinn-R 2.3.7.1