[R] Plotting Rickers curve in R with confidence intervals

kyoung kimdyathome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:36:44 CET 2012

Hello, I am both new to this forum and to R.  Therefore apologies if I am
posting a request for help for something overly simple and/or that has
already been covered in past posts.  I would really appreciate some simple
and straightforward help on how to plot a Rickers growth curve with
confidence intervals and to determine r and K.  My data is in the very
simple form of year and population size.  I would like to know how to get
these curve parameters in graphical form and as numerical outputs.  If
someone can help me with some really simple script from start to finish I
would be so appreciative. Thank so much in advance