[R] hgu133plus2hsentrezgprobe library

Iain Gallagher iaingallagher at btopenworld.com
Mon Mar 19 21:38:39 CET 2012

Hi Eleni

Question like this are better served on the bioconductor mailing list.

Nonetheless try this

ALL <- topTable(fit2, coef=1, number=Inf)
ALL$SYMBOL <- unlist(mget(ALL$ID, hgu133plus2hsentrezgSYMBOL, ifnotfound=NA))

Here ALL is the output from limma for differential expression (ALL$ID is the probe on ENTREZ centric cdf from brainarray).

Best

Iain