[R] Unexpected input in function

Schryver, Jack C. schryverjc at ornl.gov
Tue Mar 20 13:36:31 CET 2012

Thank you for your responses. You helped me to see something right in front of me that I should have noticed quickly. I copy/pasted my script from MS Word instead of using a safer text editor. I did catch the funky double-quotes the MS Word uses, but I think it also sometimes substitutes a dash for a minus sign.

Jack