[R] anova.lm F test confusion

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Mar 21 18:03:48 CET 2012

Michelle:

You need to work with someone locally who understands basic
statistics, as you are clearly out of your depth. Posting to this list
is highly unlikely to meet your needs, nor is this an appropriate
place or means to learn statistics -- it's for help on R. (Yes, they
do overlap, but it is generally assumed that the poster knows the
statistics but needs help with R. You clearly do not fit that
description).

Cheers,
Bert