[R] Summary values from Glm function (rms package)

Yonghao puayonghao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:13:06 CET 2012

Dear fellow R-users,

I’m using the Glm function (gamma family of distributions) from the rms
package to compare 2 groups on costs data. Although the summary function
does provide the mean cost difference and  standard errors, I believe these
values were in the (natural) log ratio format. Is there a function to
express these values into the original scale of the response variable (i.e.,
dollars) such that I could obtain the mean adjusted cost difference (and the
95%CI)?

Many thanks to everyone in advance!

YH