[R] How to export hexbin tables?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:21:10 CET 2012

Grumble grumble....stop triple posting....grumble grumble......damn
nabble....grumble grumble....

It's inelegant, but if your Python-skills are up for it, you could do
something like this:

sapply(c("cell","count","xcm","ycm"), function(x) slot(HEXBINOBJECTNAME, x))

You'll have to reconstruct things on the python end though.

Hope this helps,
Michael