[R] R (Bold font) and Latex

Rainer Schuermann rainer.schuermann at gmx.net
Fri Mar 23 09:59:41 CET 2012

More information (reproducible code) is needed to address your specific
situation, but in general, you change the value of a variable in R and take
care of the formatting in LaTeX.

You may want to look at the Hmisc package's Latex() function. I have not tried
it, xtable serves me well, but from a casual look, more formatting can be done
with Hmisc.

There are more choices, see
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e17/help/12/02/3755.html

Rgds,