[R] Nonparametric bivariate distribution estimation and sampling

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:26:23 CET 2012

R can do all of that and more.

But you'll need to put some work in reading about how to use R, about
the statistical methods involved, and about how to use them to best
effect. You might want, for instance, generalized additive models. Or
not. If your question isn't more fully-formed than this, your best bet
is almost certainly to talk to a local statistician, spend some time
working with R, and then come back to the list with specific
questions.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee