[R] Please sponsor me

JustGiving ajpcm at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 24 00:45:03 CET 2012

Hello

I'm raising money for Breast Cancer Care and I'd really appreciate your support.

It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to my JustGiving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/Veronica-John

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Breast Cancer Care and automatically reclaims Gift Aid on all eligible donations, so what you give is worth even more.  I hope you'll join me in supporting Breast Cancer Care.

Thank you.

Veronica

P.S. I used JustGiving to send this email, so please don't reply to it. Replies go to JustGiving, not to me!