[R] How to get the input of a function right?

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Sun Mar 25 19:52:07 CEST 2012

Your definition of x1, x2 and x3 requires the c() function.  Try leaving
some space around operators for increased readability.

Remember that the that the result of operations on sets containing NA is
often set to "NA" as well.  My guess is that if you print out x it contains
NA and that your function does operations on x that are included in the
function result.

Rob