[R] Completely Off Topic:Link to IOM report on use of "-omics" tests in clinical trials

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:12:27 CEST 2012

Thanks, I had totally missed this controversy but from quick read of summary the impact on open source analysis was unclear.Can you explain the punchline? I think many users of R have concluded the biggest problem in most analyses isfirst getting the data and then verfiying any results you derive, both issues that sound related to your post.
( The jumble below is illustrative of what hotmail has been doing with plain text, getting plain data withoutall the formatting junk is a recurring problem LOL).