[R] R extract parts

MSousa ricardosousa2000 at clix.pt
Tue Mar 27 16:48:35 CEST 2012

Good Afternoon,

    I believe that my to the problem, the R has a more effective solution.
in place the use the loop
  I have the following set of data, and needs to extract some sections.

user pos    communications source v_destine
7   1   109       22        22
7   2   100       22        22
7   3   214       22        22
7   4   322       22        22
7   5  69920     22       161
7   6   68      161        97
7   7  196       97        97
7   8   427       97        22
7   9    460       22        22
7  10   307       22        22
7  11  9582       22        22
7  12   55428       22        22
7  13    9192       22        22
7  14  19       22        22

my idea is to arise when a value greater than 1000 communications able to
extract some data.
In the example data set, is valued at over 1000 in the position 11,12,13.
my idea is to get results like this:
user, sector, source, destine, count, average
7         1              22          22             4          186.25 #
(109+100+214+322)
7         2              161       97              1          68
7         2              97       97              1          196
7         2              97       22              1          427
7         2              22       22              2          383