[R] two lmer questions - formula with related variables and output interpretation

Dragonwalker dragonwalkerart at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:14:15 CEST 2012

I realised that I removed the link to the question but forgot to remove the
text regarding it. Sorry. I am not sure if I am supposed to link to other
forums, but I can add the links as needed (as the format is clearer).

I actually have one more question though in regards to which data to use.
If it is better to just report the estimates and CIs then should I use those
with shrinkage instead, and if so, does anyone know how I can get the CIs
for these rather than just the regular CIs. I apologise if I am asking too
many questions within one post.

Rachel