[R] Multivariate control charts in R ?

iTrubin i at trub.in
Wed Mar 28 02:38:43 CEST 2012

Just additional comment to my previous comment:
The most important part of A Control chart and especially MASF chart is data
that is suppose to BE pre-processed (ETLed) to a Data Cubical format before
chart is actually plotted.  I wrote R-script using RODBC package to
illustrate how that works. See my code and the result in my following post:
http://itrubin.blogspot.com/2012/03/r-script-to-aggregate-etl-to-mysql.html
"R-Script to Aggregate (ETL to MySQL) Actual data with Base-line data for
IT-Control Charts"