[R] Making Knitr work

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:20:12 CEST 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Jessica Streicher
<j.streicher at micromata.de> wrote:
> Might not be the best place to ask, but i could get lucky..
>
> I have setup an eclipse environment to write sweave files lately and wanted to switch to knitr. I could get it to work on easy files, but my earlier written sweave file fails to be knit properly.
>
> Here is the error message:
>
> Quitting from lines 273-276: Error in setwd(base.dir) : kann Arbeitsverzeichnis nicht wechseln (it says: cannot change workspace)

I believe Arbeitsverzeichnis means working directory, not workspace.

It would seem that your code calls the function setwd (set working
directory) which fails. Most likely reasons: base.dir is not defined,
or it is defined relative to a reference directory but the current
working directory is different.

Peter