[R] Spatstat users.

Rolf Turner rolf.turner at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 29 05:43:18 CEST 2012

Further to my cri de coeur of yesterday, asking people to indicate
whether they are "active spatstat users".  I've had quite a few replies
but I'd like a lot more.  Please answer; it'll only take you a few seconds.
Just reply to this email with a "Yes" (yes I am an active spatstat user)
or "No" (no I am not an active spatstat user).

Again I apologise for presuming upon your good nature and for taking
up bandwidth, but this PBRF exercise is really quite important to my
department
and to my university.

Thanks.

     cheers,