[R] Exporting a data.frame to excel using sqlSave - adds a character ' to values

Juliette Fabre juliette_fabre at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 29 09:45:03 CEST 2012

RODBC seems to be the most appropriate library to export multiple dataframes
into several sheets (undetermined number) of an Excel file.
Apparently the sqlSave() function usually exports data into the appropriate
Excel format, I can't understand why in this case all columns are
transformed into string ...
However I found a macro to format in the appropriate way all of my cells,
but it's not really nice, I would have preferred to perform this with R!