[R] Usage line in .pdf version of manual is truncated

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue May 1 17:01:17 CEST 2012

There is actually another approach which can do the job automatically;
see the function reformat_code() in R2roxygen (remember to back up
your Rd files before you use it).

If you document your package with roxygen2, things can be even easier
-- just call the function rab() to roxygenize and reformat code. This
is what I do with all my packages.

Regards,
Yihui
--