[R] returning value from source() in R .Net

Wed May 2 07:52:32 CEST 2012

I am mystified as to why you think you can source a snippet of one interpreted language into a different compiled language.

Fortunately this is not the correct forum for your question, so I can punt. Google suggests that you look at rdotnet.codeplex.com, and perhaps read their documentation, and if that doesn't help then post your question on their discussion forum.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing