[R] uneven vector length issue with read.zoo?

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:09:07 CEST 2012

So far I see two options: (1) nrows argument to specify max number of rows to
read in or (2) go into excel, and put a bunch of NA's . Both which are
inefficient in that they're not so "automated".  For case (1), I have to
wait till an error pops up each time and deal with each one individually
taking into account the skip and header args, and for case (2), now I'm just
not even using R to do the dirty work...anyway, I'm going to continue to go
through this R documentation to see if I find anything else for ?read.table
and ?read.zoo.