[R] Plotting network without overlapping vertices

mdvaan mathijsdevaan at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:03:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using the plot.igraph function in the igraph package to plot a network.
How do I keep vertices from overlapping? One option would be to pass an
argument that restricts vertices to occupy the same coordinates given their
size. A second option would be to increase the area of the plot (and
multiply the distance between vertices with a constant) while keeping the
size of vertices the same. I would like to keep my current layout
(kamada.kawai). Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Math